Welcome to the weblog for the Hegel Reading Group at Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths. This site is very much a work in progress but it can be useful for organizing meeting times, reading assignments, posting links, and continuing discussions. In order to be granted 'user' status email me at jeff@sakerna.se



Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Owl of Minerva refusing to take flight

Hi all, and cheers to Jeff for sorting this out

I don't think the reading group ever got any further than chapter on Perception, so this may be asking a bit too much - but does any one have any comments to offer on the transition from consciousness/object to Desire/Life? I thought I'd got it sorted, but was looking over it again the other day and realised that I hadn't

Also - I'm busy battling it out with the Unhappy Consciousness at the moment (sounds like i should be whining in a cafe about existential angst), so if anyone has any sage words of wisdom to offer (I've just got to the bit where he talks about Unhappy Consciousness emerging from scepticism) it would be much appreciated.

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home